Training & Courses
In New Zealand, Paula has worked in NGO’s and in private practice with adults, children and adolescents and their families. She also supervises counsellors, psychotherapists , and those in allied fields, as well being actively involved in training students in Transactional Analysis. Recentlyy, Paula was the programme leader, trainer and supervisor for Save the Children delivering the Journey of Hope for children and adults in schools following the Christchurch earthquakes, and continues to work within organisations offering supervision, workshops and consultancy in resiliency.
Paula offers workshops for Transactional Analysis trainees, training for schools and NGO’s, corporate training.
- Transactional Analysis 101 introductory course
- Building resilience and well being
- Staff wellbeing
- Effective communication skill
- Managing change
- Working with children and adolescents
- Working with eating disorders
- Managing anxiety and other aspect of mental health.
Workshops can be requested and tailored to your needs.